We make it easy to compare the cheapest Texas electricity rates and plans.
When Electric Companies Are Forced To Compete Against One Another, YOU WIN
Texas electricity consumers have the right to shop for the best electricity rate, forcing electric companies to compete against one another for your business.
Read The Latest News That Is Affecting The Price Of Electricity In Texas
Texas is the energy capital of the world, giving Texans cheaper electric rates and more electricity options for their homes and businesses.
You lowered our family's monthly electric bill by about $80 the first month. Based on that month's bill, our total savings should be around $960 a year. We are very thankful we found this site!— Sharon S. in Richardson More Testimonials
Compare Texas Electricity Rates from Trusted Companies
and many more!
Electricity news, tips and more
An electric car will lower your gasoline bill, but you need to figure in your increased electricity costs.Read More
The US hasn't broken ground on a new nuclear power plant since the 1970's, but now we are at it again.Read More
Oncor is set to raise rates by up to 25% throughout Texas. This comes on the heals of last year's rate hike.Read More
PaveGen is manufacturing sidewalks and hallway treads that convert footfalls into electricity.Read More
Thanks to VaultElectricity.com you can now easily and quickly shop for electricity in just a few minutes right from your computer. You no longer have to track down all the different electricity companies, rates and plans because we have listed the cheapest rates from the top electricity providers all in one place! Our website offers you competing electricity prices in an easy to read format so you can compare rates quickly and confidently. Thousands of users agree that when shopping for commercial electricity or residential electricity, VaultElectricity.com is the one-stop source for the best rates from the top electric providers.
Commercial Electricity Rates
Our commercial electricity clients save an average of 47% when using our no-cost, no-obligation reverse auction process. Because the electricity providers know they are competing against each other for your electricity business, they have to offer rock-bottom electricity rates to even have a chance at becoming your new provider.
Residential Electricity Rates
Gone are the days when you had to contact each electric company individually to find out what their rates were. VaultElectricity.com has done the work for you by listing all the residential electricity rates and plans from the top electricity providers in Texas. Confused about which plan is right for you? Call us today to speak with one of our experienced Texas electricity specialists. We are eager to help you make an informed decision. We do only one thing, and we do it very well. We help Texans obtain the cheapest electric rates possible.
Whether you are shopping for electricity or just trying to stay current on the latest developments affecting the energy industry, we have the news and insight you are looking for. Our staff of writers diligently comb through all the noise to track down the news that is important to you, then present it in a way that is easily understood.
Energy Saving Tips
Whether for financial or environmental reasons, everyone should be looking for ways of lowering the amount of energy they use. We are constantly sharing new and exciting energy saving tips that help lower the amount of energy we use, and reduce the amount we pay for electricity and fuel.
- TXU reports abysmal first quarter 2012 earnings.
- The high cost for Japan of going nuclear-free.
- TXU's debt gets downgraded yet again.
- More legal issues for the parent company of TXU.
- It's been 30 years since a nuclear plant was built in the US, but two are now under way.
- Have we seen the peak in CO2 emissions?
- Texas electricity rate increase – how much will your bill go up?
- Texas offers $5.7M in grants for the use of alternative fuel vehicles.
- What you need to know about TXU's Free Nights Plan.
- Are TXU rates the most expensive electricity rates in Texas?
- Use our calculator to find if an electric car makes financial sense for you.
- Renters need to keep a few things in mind when shopping for electricity.
- Oncor set to hike rates yet again. Increases of up to 25% are planned.
- TXU debt troubles keep piling up.
- 1600 faulty smart meters to be replaced.
- Month-to-month electricity plans are the correct way to go under certain circumstances.
- The challenges of recycling lithium ion batteries.
- What will happen to my electricity when TXU declares bankruptcy?
- List of EV charging stations in Texas.
- Sources of Texas electricity.