Over the next two months, Kroger will be installing electric vehicle charging stations at several of their store locations.
Customers will be able to charge their cars for free this year, but in 2013, Kroger plans to issue “toll tags” that EV owners can use to pay for the use of the charging stations.
So far, Kroger has scheduled installations at the following eight stores:
1. 5665 E. Mockingbird, Dallas
2. 3120 S. University Dr., Fort Worth
3. 4142 Cedar Springs, Dallas
4. 945 W. Lamar, Arlington
5. 4851 Legacy Dr., Frisco
6. 7505 N. MacArthur Blvd., Irving
7. 3939 Frankford Rd., Dallas
8. 9700 Coit Rd., Plano