You’ve found the cheapest electricity rates in Trophy Club. Thousands of Texas residents and businesses have used the Vault free electricity rate comparison tool since 2009 to shop for cheap electricity in Trophy Club. Compare electricity providers and save hundreds on your electric bill.
We have brought together the most trusted brands in Texas electricity, so you can easily evaluate and select a provider and a plan that fits your needs.
Our free service is easy to use and can save you big bucks on your energy bill. You could be on your way to saving hundreds of dollars within minutes. Once you have found the plan that fits your needs, you can easily enroll online. If you prefer to enroll over the phone, we have listed the phone numbers for you.
Enter your zip code to see the list of electric companies that offer service in Trophy Club. Next, do a side-by-side comparison of all of the available plans. In Trophy Club, as with most of the rest of Texas, consumers have choice when it comes to their power providers.
Featured Electricity Rates In Trophy Club, Texas
Why Compare Electricity Providers in Trophy Club?
There are many things that make one Trophy Club electricity provider different from the next. Here are a few:
- Electricity Rate – Generally, rate is the most important reason to compare electricity providers. Electricity rates in Trophy Club change a lot. Even within the same electric company, rates can be substantially different from one plan to the next. The savvy consumer will find a low rate plan from a trusted company and lock in the rate with at least a 12 month contract.
- Term Length – Contract lengths vary. They can range from 3 to 36 months with 12 month contracts being the most common length. 12 months makes sense for most consumers. ‘ No contract’ or month-to-month plans are also available from most, if not all, electric providers. These tend to be at much higher rates than longer term contracts, however.
- Cancelation Fees – Expect any energy plan with a specific term length such as 6 or 12 months to have a cancelation fee. These will differ from one provider to the next.
- Credit Requirements – Different companies have different credit requirements. Some are tougher than others. If your credit history doesn’t meet this threshold, you may be asked to pay a deposit.
- Billing Options – Sometimes you can get a better rate if you choose a plan that feature autopayment.
- Green Energy – Most providers offer at least one plan that features 100% green energy. In Texas, this mostly means wind power.
Top Trophy Club Electricity Rates From Each Provider
|Electric Company||Plan Name||Electricity Rate|
|Frontier Utilities||Best Value 12||5.1¢/kWh|
|4Change Energy||Maxx Saver 12||5.9¢/kWh|
|Gexa||Saver Supreme 12||6.8¢/kWh|
|4Change Energy||Free Energy 12||6.9¢/kWh|
|Cirro Energy||Smart Value 12 Online||8.3¢/kWh|
|Direct Energy||Live Brighter 12||11.4¢/kWh|
|First Choice Power||You Got This 24||11.3¢/kWh|
|TXU||Clear Deal 12||9.9¢/kWh|
|4Change Energy||Easy Saver 12||7.9¢/kWh|
|Gexa||Saver Deluxe 12||5.1¢/kWh|
|Green Mountain Energy||Pollution Free e-Plus 24 Preferred||11.0¢/kWh|
|Reliant||Secure Advantage 12||11.8¢/kWh|
|Payless Power||SmarTricity Premier 12||13.6¢/kWh|
For a more detailed realtime rate comparison enter your zip code at the top of the page. Our rate comparison tool lets you see all providers and rates. You can filter by term length, usage level, green energy plans, no deposit plans and get you them most up to date pricing. The rates listed above are for the 1,000 kWh usage level. More Information on any of these plans >>>
You May Not Know This About Trophy Club, Texas
Last checked, the city of Trophy Club, Texas had a population of around 12,300 total people, making it the 202nd most populous city in the state. On the map it is in the northeast part of the state, next to the cities of Flower Mound, Marshall Creek, Double Oak, Westlake, Roanoke, Keller, Northeast Tarrant, and Dallas is only about 27 miles away, give or take. Some notable past residents of Trophy Club include Wally Funk, who was one of the Mercury 13 astronauts, as well as one of the winners of America’s Got Talent, Terry Fator. And for things to do in the city, there are plenty of options: The Marshall Creek Ranch, the Roanoke Farmers Market, Historic Downtown Grapevine, and you can’t go wrong by visiting Dallas for the day.
The top employers in Trophy Club are the Northwest Independent School District, Trophy Club Country Club, Baylor Medical Center, City of Trophy Club, Tom Thumb, and Bread Winners Cafe just to name a few. The wages earned in the city is well above average, as is the cost of living. But because the unemployment rate is so low and there are many options for lucrative employment, citizens live productive lives within the city.
Trophy Club Power Company
TXU/Oncor Contact Information:
For power outages in Trophy Club Texas, please call Oncor at 1-888-313-4747. To have underground lines located prior to digging in Trophy Club Texas, call 1-800-344-8377. To view Trophy Club Texas outage maps, click here.
Smart Meter Information:
For information on the smart meter program in Trophy Club Texas, click here.