Occupation: Co-Founder, Partner at Vault Energy Solutions, LLC
Education: B.A. Communications, University of Texas at Arlington 1997. Jason Thomas is a native Texan, and Co-Founder and Partner at Vault Energy Solutions, LLC, a Texas electricity brokerage firm. Vault Energy Solutions was founded in 2009 with a mission to help homeowners and businesses find the best deal on electricity.
- Public Utility Commission of Texas Broker Report
- Jason quoted in the Houston Chronicle on surging electricity prices in Texas
- Jason’s LinkedIn Profile
Articles written by Jason Thomas:
- Texas Electricity Grid Survives Big Challenge
- Relief Sought For Electricity Consumers Effected by Harvey
- Lower Energy-Related CO2 Emissions Driven By Structural Changes to Major Markets Like Texas
- Electricity Rates in Texas: A Tricky Business
- $450 Billion Needed to Close Energy Gap in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Could Solar Solve Texas’ Peak Demand Problem?
In the press:
- Houston Chronicle: Surging power prices show no signs of waning
- San Angelo Live: San Angelo Electricity Rates Have Doubled With No Relief in Sight
- Hood County New: Texas heat has energy bills burning holes in budgets
- Everything Lubbock: Will Lubbock be affected by brownouts this summer?
- Odessa American: Booming population tests Texas grid