On this page you will find electricity rates for the 76705 zip code in the Waco area. The table below shows electric companies that serve the 76705 zip code and some of the electricity plans they offer.
For a real time comparison of the cheapest electricity rates in your area, enter your zip code into the search box above.
76705 Zip Code Electricity Plans
|Electric Company||Plan Name||Electricity Rate|
|BKV energy||The Lantana 15||14.6¢/kWh|
|Frontier Utilities||Frontier Saver Plus 24||11.2¢/kWh|
|Gexa||Gexa Eco Saver Plus 24||11.1¢/kWh|
|4Change Energy||Maxx Saver Select 24||11.1¢/kWh|
|Cirro Energy||Smart Simple 12||15.6¢/kWh|
|Trieagle||Sure Value 36||13.9¢/kWh|
|Direct Energy||Autopay Texas 12||16.3¢/kWh|
|Green Mountain Energy||Pollution Free e-Plus||17.4¢/kWh|
|TXU||Clear Deal 12||13.9¢/kWh|
|4Change Energy||Maxx Saver Select 12||11.1¢/kWh|
|Gexa||Gexa Eco Saver Lite 12||19.1¢/kWh|
|Express Energy||Flash 24||11.1¢/kWh|
|Veteran Energy||Veteran Energy Valor 36||15.1¢/kWh|
|Reliant||Reliant Power On 12||19.9¢/kWh|
|Payless Power||Rate Lock 12||18.3¢/kWh|
For a more detailed realtime rate comparison enter your zip code at the top of the page. Our rate comparison tool lets you see all providers and rates. You can filter by term length, usage level, green energy plans, no deposit plans and get you them most up to date pricing. The rates listed above are for the 1,000 kWh usage level. More Information on any of these plans >>>
Electric Companies That Provide Power To 76705 Zip Code
Other Information About the 76705 Zip Code
- Location: This zip code is located in Waco, TX, with portions extending to Gholson, Bellmead, Lacy-Lakeview, and Hallsburg.
- Population: As of 2021, the estimated population stands at 32,111, showing growth from 29,155 in 2010 and 27,843 in 2000.
- Housing: There are 12,510 houses and condos, with 43% of them being renter-occupied.
- Cost of Living: The cost of living index for this zip code is 84.2, which is lower than the U.S. average of 100.
- Education: 79.3% of the population aged 25 and over have completed high school, 17.2% have a bachelor’s degree or higher, and 6.0% have a graduate or professional degree.
- Marital Status: 36.4% have never been married, 43.1% are currently married, and 11.4% are divorced.
- Race Distribution:
- White: 46.8%
- Hispanic or Latino: 29.4%
- Black: 18.5%
- Two or more races: 3.1%
- Asian: 1.5%
Table: Key Statistics
|Land Area||114.3 sq. mi.|
|Water Area||4.2 sq. mi.|
|Population Density||281 people/sq. mi.|
|Real Estate Property Tax (2021)||1.2%|
|Median Real Estate Tax (Mortgaged)||$2,190|
|Median Real Estate Tax (No Mortgage)||$1,333|
This zip code offers a blend of urban and rural living, with a diverse population and a cost of living below the national average.